Starting to put in the walls.  Measure, cut, and slide into position.  Looking good. I wish I could take an aerial shot but I don't have the clearance to do so.  Oh well, maybe when I get it up to my craft room.  The ceiling is higher there.
"Hey!  What's taking so long?"  Sienna, in the background, coming to find me.  Shot of the rear of the house.
"Come on in!  The walls are up and the front door is open.
Of course, white on white is pretty boring stuff.  (Just ask poor Rose! LOL)  How do you like the house now that all the exterior pieces have a fresh sheet of Contact paper (adhesive shelf liner) on them.  Looking like a real house now!

Yes, I know there isn't a roof but a roof would only get in the way of my playing with my dollhouse.  If you want to be a purist, you could put a roof on.  I'd just need shelf space to put it on while using the set.  Not now, but maybe later in the future.  How many times will I want a shot of the roof?
Rear view of the house, all finished and looking good.
You can see a bit of the interior in this shot.  The interior is ready to be decorated but it will have to wait its turn.  The next part of this project is to make the closets.  Two large 'drop-in' closets, one for each bedroom and a smaller coat closet that will go beside the front door.

Well, so far everything has exceeded my expectations....it actually went together exactly as planned!  Wow!  Plus I had just enough of the light brown contact paper to cover the entire exterior.  It took almost two full rolls.  I have a few scraps left over but that's it. 
And in goes the floor. I used premium shelf liner, a nice thick sponge type.  It looks good. It required a roll and a half.
My 'drop-in' closet.  I made two of them, one for each bedroom.  The pictures aren't very good but you can see the handle on the top and the shelves and closet bar from which the clothes will be hung.  I put a 'frame' in each bedroom to disguise that this section just slides down and into place.  It should make it easier to fill the shelves.  The transparent nature of the acrylic works against photographs but it does look beautiful in person. I may decide to paint the acrylic but I am reluctant to risk ruining it.  Painting plastic can be dicy.

Pieces of acrylic used for both drop in closets:
15 inches by 14 = 2  (the backs)
15 inches by 1 1/2 = 8 (the sides)
14 inches by 1/2 = 4  (tops and bottoms)
 6 inches by 1 1/2 = 6  (shelves)
 4 inches by 1 1/2 = 16  (shelves)

A few pieces of left over bars to make the handles and supports for the closet rod. I used a piece of bamboo to make the closet rod and a pair or screws to hold it in place.  I was careful to drill a hole for each screw, so as not to crack the acrylic. There simply isn't enough 'give' in acrylic to insert anything unless some material has been removed. Drilling has to be slow and careful since the friction causes heat which melts the plastic. 

Due to Coronoviris, I have been having trouble getting supplies.  This has slowed down work.  Hopefully I will be able to get things going again soon.
The shelf liner arrived and this is one of the bedrooms.  One shot shows the closet.  It is easier to see now that it is behind the dark wall.  The other side of the room just shows the door.
Living room is green and a shot of the hall closet made from acrylic.  That came out great.  Two doors, one broom closet, one coat rail, it's functional.
The kitchen!  A bright yellow to make the room feel cheerful and alert.  That makes the work easier.